~ $18.00 per hour
Want a rewarding career while making positive impact in someone’s life? Become a Program Coordinator with Opal Services, Inc! Our Program Coordinators work with the Direct Support Professionals and Program Directors to ensure that programming appropriately addresses the needs of our service recipients within each of our group homes. The PC is directly responsible for the daily operation of the assigned home/service recipient services. The PC’s schedule is negotiated and planned with the Program Director based on the needs of the home.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a good driving record
- Must have the ability to read, write and speak in fluent English
- Must comply with a background study; in order to maintain employment, the background study must come back “qualified”
Must have a HS Diploma or equivalent and preferred experience working with individuals with disabilities or related field on a professional level. Supervisory experience preferred, but not necessary. Opal Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
What does Opal Services provide to employees?
- Comprehensive paid training throughout employment, including CPR and First Aid certification though the American Heart Association
- Profit Sharing/401K plan with matching
- Medical, Dental, and Supplemental Insurance for eligible employees
- Employee Referral Bonus Program